Who can think about fall without thinking about pumpkins? These glorious fruits are both festive to look at and incorporate into sweet or savory dishes. Loaded with beta-carotene and fiber, they’re also excellent for maintaining a healthy weight and boosting your immune system.
If you’re looking for something different and quick for this season, enjoy my Creamy Pumpkin Pasta recipe.
It’s so good and also high in protein!
Do you enjoy healthy pasta? What’s your favorite recipe?
- Brown rice pasta (instead of the enriched, white stuff)
- 1 can of pumpkin pie mix
- 1 can of navy beans
- 2 tsp. of extra virgin olive oil
- Dash of sea salt
- Cook brown rice pasta of your choice.
- Add half a can of organic pumpkin pie mix with half a can of navy beans into a blender. Freshly steamed or roasted pumpkin and home-cooked beans are even healthier.
- Add 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil and a dash of sea salt.
- Blend until creamy (add a small amount of water if needed).
- Heat sauce on stovetop or mix right into hot pasta.
- Optional spices for a savory dish: sage and thyme.
- Optional spices for a sweet dish: cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and coriander.
My mission: As a Certified Holistic Nutritionist & Eco Expert, I’m dedicated to leading you straight to the core of what it takes to enjoy a new level of vitality, weight loss, and detoxification. I love helping clients across the U.S. transform their lives.
Leave a Reply