Whether you’re having a baby or adopting one or you are already parenting, Healthy Pregnancy & Family will open your eyes and heart with holistic wisdom that will infuse your life and family with healthy habits. If you’ve struggled with fertility or want to create the safest, least toxic home for your baby or kid(s) then this program is a beautiful opportunity for you.
I’ve helped parents of all kinds overcome fertility issues and health challenges to boost vitality, create happier pregnancies, protect little ones from common chemicals, increase nutrition in clever ways, and enjoy a healthier family.
Minimizing the toxins that babies and children are frequently exposed to and increasing nutrition for families became a passion for me long before my son was born. I am, and always have been, very maternal. In fact I started my own babysitter’s club in fourth grade, worked in day cares through my teens, and was a nanny when I first moved to L.A. Of course, becoming a parent took my coaching expertise to a new, exciting level that continues to benefit working parents, at-home parents, and celebrities alike.
Included in this Program:
- Healthy Pregnancy & Family E-book
- List of fertility foods and prenatal nutrition
- Recipes for Healthy Babies
- Recipes for Healthy Families
- Empowering Worksheets
- Tips for structuring your day and calendar
- Top Product Picks for the best and safest options like baby slings, car seats, strollers, diapers (and alternative methods), diaper cream, nipple cream, teething rings, shampoo, baby food containers, bathtubs, bubble bath, natural remedies for boo boos as well as colds or flus, fevers, etc. supplements, herbs, and probiotics for kids
- Effective tips for selective or picky eaters
- Effective tips for inspiring sustainable habits at home, at parks, in school, at birthday parties, and more
- Gentle detoxification methods for children with heavy metal exposure (like lead poisoning)
- List of children’s books to cultivate a love for nature and positivity
- List of things to have for an at-home birth or hospital birth
- Resources for holistic doctors, doulas, midwives, and more
- Bonus resources for parenting
- Email support
NOTE: This program is tailored to wherever you’re at in your parenting journey so you can get the most value from the experience. Also, The Avalon Cleanse is highly recommended for women and their partners before planning a pregnancy and conception. If you have already started or conceived though, don’t worry. There are lots of other proactive and healthy measures you can take with the Healthy Pregnancy & Family coaching to promote fertility and a positive, empowered journey. Here’s to your healthy, happy baby!
The Healthy Pregnancy & Family online course has a full 30-day satisfaction guarantee. If you find after completing this program, the material wasn’t inspiring or beneficial, ask for your money back and you’ll receive a refund.
SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE PROGRAM IS LAUNCHED
Rachel Avalon does not diagnose illness, disease, or any other physical or mental disorders and her recommendations are not intended to replace the advice of your physician. At your own risk, you accept full responsibility for the use of any and all food, beverages, supplements, tips, and herbs that are mentioned on or through RachelAvalon.com, Rachel Avalon’s blog, social media posts, publications or media appearances, and coaching sessions. Individual results cannot be guaranteed. Thanks for reading this. Wishing you true health with true purpose.