Enjoy a restorative, mind-body cleanse that focuses on clean eating and holistic health rather than deprivation and struggling with will power. Set yourself up for success and learn healthy habits that you can gracefully integrate into your life and reap the rewards from like increased energy and focus, glowing skin, a stronger metabolism, better digestion and elimination, improved insulin and cholesterol levels, excessive yeast elimination, minimizing inflammation and pain, as well as feeling more positive and relaxed. Overall, The Avalon Cleanse promotes healthy weight loss and detoxification, mindfulness, positive self-talk, and lasting lifestyle changes.
If you’ve been craving better health through a smart and transformative approach this is it. And if you’ve already completed my Radiant Health Program get ready to spread those wings and fly even higher than before. The depth and detail is extraordinary and yet manageable and fun.
The Avalon Cleanse is what put my unique coaching style on the map and it continues to transform people’s health, weight, and paradigms all across L.A. and the United States. I am so grateful that The Avalon Cleanse is celebrated by a wide range of clients, including artists, educators, CEOS, celebrities, yoga teachers, and professional athletes.
Included in this Program:
- Detox Recipes
- 7 Day Meal Plan
- List of Detox Powerfoods
- Avalon-Approved List of Pre-Packaged Foods
- Whole Foods & farmers’ markets guide
- Empowering worksheets
- Tips for structuring your day and calendar
- Documentary picks for inspiration and activism
- Favorite picks for healthy apps and resources
- Mind-body detox methods
- Email support
Bonus: The Radiant Beauty Guide, a short e-book with top product picks (a favorite among top makeup artists and celebrities seeking the best and safest options)
Bonus: Organizing Your Kitchen for Health and Happiness, a short e-book
Be sure to read the FAQs page if you’re wondering about:
- Why cleanse?
- Will I lose weight?
- What makes The Avalon Cleanse different?
- What are the risks with extreme detoxes like the Master Cleanse?
- Why not do a short juice cleanse instead?
- Will I constantly feel hungry while I’m doing The Avalon Cleanse?
- What do you think about the Master Cleanse, a.k.a. the Lemonade Diet? Will I enjoy the food?
- Do I have to know how to cook?
- Will I have to spend a lot of time preparing food?
- Can I eat out?
- Will I get enough protein?
- Will I get enough calcium?
- Is it super expensive to buy health food?
- What’s the difference between a store-bought “detox-in-a-box” vs. The Avalon Cleanse?
- Can I travel while on the Avalon Cleanse?
- How will learning about the connection between health and sustainability benefit me?
- How do I decide whether to do 15 days or 30 days?
- Is there a way to do the program without losing weight?
- Is it possible to do a gluten-free or soy-free version of The Avalon Cleanse?
Visit the Success Stories page to find out what other people are saying about The Avalon Cleanse and working with Rachel.
The Avalon Cleanse program has a full 30-day satisfaction guarantee.If you find after completing this program, the material wasn’t inspiring or beneficial, ask for your money back and you’ll receive a refund.
SIGN UP TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE PROGRAM IS LAUNCHED
Rachel Avalon does not diagnose illness, disease, or any other physical or mental disorders and her recommendations are not intended to replace the advice of your physician. At your own risk, you accept full responsibility for the use of any and all food, beverages, supplements, tips, and herbs that are mentioned on or through RachelAvalon.com, Rachel Avalon’s blog, social media posts, publications or media appearances, and coaching sessions. Individual results cannot be guaranteed. Thanks for reading this. Wishing you true health with true purpose.